The Cambridge Valley Rescue Squad is seeking EMTs at ALL levels.
Full Time & Per Diem
- Currently certified as a New York State Emergency Medical Technician, all levels.
o Preference will be given to providers that are currently credentialed.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License, with documented experience operating ambulances.
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
o Incident response / patient care,
o Operational preparedness,
o Various station duties,
o Special and community event assignments,
o Various operational tasks, such as quality improvement and training.
- Per Diem Position:
o Scheduled for various shifts during the month.
o Must be available for call-in with little advanced notice.
- Periodic performance review and development.
- Must be able to document electronically, including patient care reports.
The Cambridge Valley Rescue Squad, Inc. provides Emergency Medical Services to the Towns of Cambridge, Hoosick, Jackson and White Creek, and the Villages of Cambridge and Hoosick Falls. Credentialed at the EMT-Paramedic level, CVRS responds to 2,000 calls annually and transports to a number of regional hospitals. Staff members are employees of Keena Staffing, Inc. (www.keena.com).
Interested providers should forward a letter of interest and resume to the contact listed below as soon as possible. Anticipated start date is immediately.